So i finished my WIP. Changed quite some things^^ I thought to create all those asteroids and the debris for the destroyed planet would be difficult, but it was suprisingly easy Had some problems with the composition of my different render layers i used. The Blender 2.52 Alpha is missing a feature i would really need, and i couldn't work further with the official 2.49 version, as the file could only be read with the alpha ... additionaly a sh*tload of crashes were bothering me, but thats how an alpha feels like But after all i'm happy with the result. On one hand i wish i could work more on it (tough i have no idea what i should add) and on the other hand, its "crowded" enough. so i call it finished The background with the stars came from the scene with the Behemoth spaceship, and back when i made this ship, i thought the star thingy could be worth a own picture. Made entirely with the Blender3D 2.52 Alpha (r27618). Use this picture however you want, as long as you credit me and link to this page here.